But Diamond Platnumz is quite funny, he said “Forbes Google me!” How does GOOGLE get information?
The most popular 32 years old singer, songwriter, and businessman out of Tanzania, Naseeb Abdul Juma Issack aka Diamond Platnumz is currently trending because of the insolent reply he gave Forbes (An American Business Magazine) after the latter released a list of the 30 Richest African Musicians.
Truth be told, Diamond Platnumz’s anger towards Forbes released a list of the 30 richest musicians in Africa was not really because of the 5.1 million dollars worth placed on him, but solely because of the position the American magazine placed him. His position was number 28.
I am sure he went through the list, and you know, something deep inside him told him that he was way too big, and bigger than some of the artistes from 1-27.
Wait o, was he expecting to be the richest musician in Africa or what? I am just curious though…
Also, it would be like, Forbes was taking the “Google my worth” musician backward. Because, some years back, Cable News Network (CNN) said he was among the top 10 richest musicians in Africa.
But wait o, shouldn’t Platnumz know that CNN’s list is different from Forbes list, likes other lists?
Moreso, he gave Forbes a very rude reply that really made me laugh. View his reply below…
” Next time, google me to know what I am really worth of before putting me on your Stupid Richest African Musician List”
Honestly, his reply is still making me laugh. Does Platnumz not know how Google gets information? Without Forbes or its likes, Google will have no information about him. That should really stick to his head. Media outfits (Print or Broadcast) make these people popular, but they seem not to realize that.
Anyway peeps, view the 30 richest musicians in Africa below
1. Youssou N’dour (Senegal) $145 million
2. Akon (Senegal) $80 million dollar
3. Black Coffee (South Africa) $60 million
4. Wizkid (Nigeria) $21 million
5. Davido (Nigeria) $20 million
6. Don Jazzy (Nigeria) $18 million
7. Burnaboy (Nigeria) $17 million
8. 2 Baba (Nigeria) $16.5 million
9. Rudeboy (Nigeria) $16 million
10. Timaya (Nigeria) $12 million
11. Olamide (Nigeria) $12 million
12. Phyno (Nigeria) $11 million
13. Dbanj (Nigeria) $11 million
14. Mr.P (Nigeria) $11 million
15. Akothee (Kenya) $ 10 million
16. Sarkodie (Ghana) $9million
17. Banky W (Nigeria) $9 million
18. Bobi Wine (Uganda) $8 million
19. M.I (Nigeria) $8 million
20. Jidenna (Nigeria) $7 million
21. Flavour Nabania (Nigeria) $7 million
22. Reminisce (Nigeria) $7 million
23. Shatta Wale (Nigeria) $6.2 million
24. Chameleon (Uganda) $6 million
25. Onyeame Kwame (Ghana) $6 million
26. Tinashe (Zimbabwe) $6 million
27. Stonebwoy (Ghana) $5.6 million
28. Platnumz Diamond (Tanzania) $5 million
29. Koffi Olomide (Congo) $5 million
30. Becca (Ghana) $5 million .
The richest musicians in Africa are mostly from Nigeria.
Honestly, if Diamond feels he is worth more than what Forbes gave to me, he should DM them or showoff his assests and worth, because in truth, media houses, writers and so on are the ones supplying any information that is read on Google.
So what y’all think?