Alex Russo’s character in the popular Disney television series Wizards of Waverly Place (2007–12), Selena Marie Gomez aka Selena Gomez has signed a new deal with Google.
The 30 years old charming American singer and actress who is well-loved by her fans all over the world, revealed new details about her current involvement in the “2022 Doodle for Google contest.”
The details include-
- She signed up to be among the celebrities that will judge the works of “Doodle for Google,” contestants and determine the winner.
- She would use this medium to discover how students across the country are approaching mental health and self-care.
- Selena understands how scary and lonely it feels to face the pressure of the world alone, especially at a young age.
- “Doodle for Google’s” mission is similar to her “Rare Impact Fund” mission, which aims at raising $100 million for mental health education, particularly in underserved communities.
What is Doodle for Google about?
- It is a contest whereby students from kindergarten through 12th grade are spurred to design their version of the company’s logo.
- It is a yearly contest and comes with a theme. This year’s theme is “I care for myself by…”
- If you are the winner of the “Doodle for Google,” contest, you will be featured on the iconic Google home page.
- As a contestant, you are to use any material or medium they want to convey their message.
- Your Doodle should be photographed clearly and displayed in a two-dimensional format.
What is the purpose of Google Doodle?
Google Doodles are entertaining, Doodles are the unexpected unseen changes made to the Google logo to celebrate a legend (musicians, actors, athletes, pioneers, scientists, etc), country, event, holidays, or anniversaries. These doodles are usually funny, surprising, educative, informative, or entertaining.
What is the prize money for the winner of the “Doodle for Google” Contest?
- You earn a bragging right
- You will get a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 technology award for your school.
When will the contest end?
- You have the chance to submit from now till 11:59 p.m on Friday, March 4.