A bully is someone that intimidates or abuses another person verbally, nonverbally, or physically. A bully uses force or threat to get something from another person.
Five (5) easy ways to stop a bully
- First of all, be aware that the act is “Bully”; know what type of bully it is.
- Educate staff, students, and their parents on the importance of not taking it lightly, and the need to address it urgently. A bully is insecure.
- When a bully bullies you, make sure you report the person to an adult; don’t keep it to yourself or suffer in silence. Share your experience with an adult.
- It is imperative to take note of the place a bully likes to hang out and bully others. Monitor the place non-stop in case he/she chooses the place for his or her next act.
- Once the bully is discovered, let the parents of the bully be aware of their child’s actions. There is a possibility that the bully’s parents don’t know about it. The bully should be corrected for his wrong action and monitored to see that he/she does not return to it. Once this is done, the act of bully will be curbed.
Image source: Shutterstock
Read more @ https://ogefash.com ,
For your project writing,
proposal, and every other write-ups; proof reading
and editing services, contact us at Ogefash Styl Media House #osmh
Essay writing video- https://youtu.be/TK-EfgtJc7Y