Five posts of Pastor TB Joshua that show he was giving clues about his death
If not for his death, popular TV evangelist and miracle worker, Temitope Balogun Joshua aka TB Joshua would have been 58 years old on Saturday, 12th June 2020. He was the leader and founder of the popular Synagogue, the Church of all nations (SCOAN). He was one of the televangelists that always preached on his Christian Television Station, Emmanuel TV.
TB Joshua also performed lots of miracles like healing the blind, cripple, sick, and so on TB Joshua was born on Wednesday,12th June 1963. His death comes as a surprise to many as he was hale and hearty before he passed away on Saturday 5th June 2021. He was well known as a prophet, and a man on many prophesies. He prophesied about things that would happen, in Nigeria, Africa, and all over the world. He was a man that revealed to the public his premonition (whether good or bad) about a plane, water, or road trip; if it would be safe or not. He also shared his premonition about celebrities, politicians, or public figures who may likely die before a particular period.
Here are five of his posts that show that the man of God may be giving a clue, or had a premonition about his death…
1. Anything that is not tested is not genuine…. Don’t cry, murmur or lament when tests come in any form.
2. Watch and pray!
3. ….It will not be easy for me to celebrate my birthday under the present circumstances.
4. The clearer sight we have of the power of Heaven, and the sovereignty of God, the less we shall fear the cares of the world around us.
5. Whatever sickness, whatever affliction that has been programmed to disturb you, to stop you, to kill you gradually; BE REMOVED, in the name of Jesus Christ! Be it hatred, be it an affliction, be it poverty, be it stagnation- be removed, in the name of Jesus. Mountain of difficulty, be removed in the name of Jesus.
TB Joshua was also famous for his spiritual and intelligent quotes, view some below:
1. I am what God says I am, I have what God says I have. I can do what God says I can do!
2. If something big starts big, it calls for concern because everything big starts little. This teaches us to encourage little beginnings.
3. Mountain climbing is a picture of the life of faith for faith grows stronger as we climb higher. Through hearing, belief comes. Through believing, trust comes. Through trust, confidence is established. This process is not automatic but a gradual process.
4. When you are where your destiny wants you to be, you would discover peace of heart.
5. When you handle your hard time with care, they will soon become good times.
6. Unique and uncommon things; because you are born to make a difference in your world, not repetition.
7. Those who truly accept Jesus by faith, live a content life.
8. It is impossible to establish a healthy relationship with a person who has left another relationship bitter and offended. If you leave a relationship bitter and offended, you will enter into the next relationship with the same attitude. REFUSE to be offended.
9. Prayer is a two-way conversation, you talk to God, and he talks to you. Don’t forget that God is spirit and those who talk to Him must do so in spirit (John 4:24). If you are not talking to him in Spirit, it is not in the truth, and so, it is all nothing- in vain. God listens to you as you pray and replies in relation to the state of your heart. God is interested in the state of your heart, because, your heart is the prayer room!
10. What we see as failure is not a failure at all from eternity’s perspective. At first, the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross was seen by his disciples as a failure. But what looked like failure brought new life to all creation.
What y’all think?
Read more @ http://ogefash.com , https://www.ogefash.reviews
For your project writing, proposal, and every other write-ups; proof reading and editing services, event coverage- contact us at Ogefash Styl Media House
#osmh Essay writing video- https://youtu.be/TK-EfgtJc7Y http://ogefash.com/sample-essay-on-weekend-experience/ http://ogefash.com/sample-essay-on-sea-adventure-experience/http://ogefash.com/sample-essay-on-homestay-during-the-coronavirus-era/http://ogefash.com/words-meanings-parts-of-speech-and-sentence-usage/http://ogefash.com/understanding-adjective-and-intensity-plus-examples/http://ogefash.com/five-easy-ways-to-stop-the-act-of-bully/ http://ogefash.com/if-everyone-had-the-same-idea-this-will-happen/ http://ogefash.com/seven-7-easy-to-understand-facts-about-holocaust-nazi-and-adolf-hitler/ http://ogefash.com/easy-understanding-of-limerick-meaning-plus-samples/ http://ogefash.com/here-is-what-president-buhari-just-revealed-after-twitter-ban/ http://ogefash.com/president-of-nigeria-muhammadu-buhari-searches-for-the-person-behind-this-twitter-ban-tweet/ http://ogefash.com/the-real-reason-twitter-ban-hasnt-taken-full-effect-is-because-president-buhari-cant-forfeit/ https://youtu.be/LetIzjggMrI http://ogefash.com/twitter-is-no-longer-working-view-president-buharis-last-ten-tweets-two-were-very/ http://ogefash.com/the-meaning-of-uar-how-costly-can-this-be/ http://ogefash.com/the-meaning-of-uar-how-costly-can-this-be/ https://youtu.be/2qi3gyWI-9M
#ogefash #ogefashphotoblog #blogofthepeople #no1photobloginnigeria #translationblog #reviews #writingandeditingservice #eventcoverage #twitterban #twitterbaninnigeria #buhari #muhammadu #laimohammed #tbjoshua #emmanueltv #asarailu #tbjoshuasdeath