This article will provide details about Kristen Stewart’s age, full name, education, parents, siblings, net worth, filmography, when she turned bi-sexual, her fears, exes, and current partner. Feel free to keep reading..
Who is Kristen Jaymes Stewart?
Kristen Jaymes Stewart is a beautiful Hollywood filmmaker and actress living in Los Angeles. She is one of the most paid actresses in the world. Stewart grew up in the San Fernando Valley. While growing up, she thought she was going to be a director or screenwriter, and never considered being an actor because she never wanted to be the center of attention.
Interestingly, Kristen penned her name on virtually everything her eye saw around her as she practiced her autograph just for the love of pens, not paparazzi.
Stewart is a feminist and a bi-sexual. She is afraid of horses; simply call her equinophobia.
When and where was Kristen Stewart Born?
Kristen was born on Monday, April 9, 1990, in Los Angeles, California to parents who both worked in the entertainment industry as non-actors. Her parents, Jules and John divorced after 27 years of marriage.
Kristen attended local schools until the seventh grade and continued with Distance Education after joining the movie industry.
Kristen Stewart’s Filmography
Every actress always has that particular movie that will bring her into the limelight. For Kristen Stewart, it was the one-time 2008-2012 highest-grossing movie, Twilight where she played the lead female character, Bella Swan.
But Twilight wasn’t her first movie. She started as a child actor till she matured into playing adult roles. At age 12, she acted as the daughter of Jodie Foster in the thriller movie, Panic Room which was directed by David Fincher. Kristen has been in the industry for over two decades.
Kristen Stewart’s Filmography
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (2000)
- The Safety of Objects (2001)
- Panic Room (2002)
- Cold Creek Manor (2003)
- Catch That Kid, Speak, Undertow (2004)
- Fierce People, Zathura: A Space Adventure, The Messengers, In the Land of Women (2005)
- The Cake Eaters, Into the Wild, Cutlass (2007)
- What Just Happened, Jumper, The Yellow Handkerchief, Twilight, (2008)
- The Adventure Land, The Twilight Sage (New Moon) (2009)
- The Runways, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Welcome to the Rileys (2010)
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pat 1 (2011)
- Snow White and The Huntsman, On the Road, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pat 2, K-11 (2012)
- Camp X-Ray, Clouds of Sils Maria, Still Alice (2014)
- American Ultra, Anesthesia, Once and Forever, Equals (2015)
- Certain Women, Café Society, Personal Shopper, Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk (2016)
- Lizzie, JT Le Roy (2018)
- Seberg, Love, Antosha, Charlies Angels (2019)
- Underwater, Happiest Season (2020)
- Spencer (2021)
- Crimes of the Future (2022)
Kristen Stewart’s Ranks
She ranked #1 in Glamour UK’s best-dressed woman in 2012, 2013, and 2016, #7 on AskMen’s list of “Top 99 Women” for 2013.
When did Kristen become bi-sexual?
She turned bi-sexual in 2013. She announced and made it public in 2017 via her social media handles
Kristen Stewart’s parents
Kristen’s father’s name is John Stewart. He is a stage manager and television producer. Her mum’s name is Jules Mann-Stewart. Jules is a script supervisor and filmmaker. Jules and John divorced after 27 years of marriage.
Kristen Stewart’s siblings
Cameron B. Stewart is a brother to Kristen; he is older than Kristen. She has two adopted brothers, Dana and Taylor.
Kristen Stewarts Ex
She dated her Speak co-star Michael Angarano from 2005 to early 2009.
She dated her Twilight co-star- Robert Pattinson from 2008-to 2012.
She dated her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders in 2012.
She dated visual effects producer Alicia Cargile from mid-2013 to fall of 2016.
She dated Lynn Gunn in October 2015
She dated Stephani Sokolinski from March 2016 to May 2016.
She dated New Zealand model, Stella Maxwell from late 2016 to late 2018. From May 2019 to August 2019)
Who is Kristen Stewart currently dating?
Kristen is dating screenwriter Dylan Meyer. The relationship started in 2019. In November 2021, she announced that she and Meyer were engaged to be married.
Kristen Stewart’s Charity
In 2021, Kristen autographed and contributed the dress she wore to the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2. She donated the dress to a CharityBuzz auction benefiting the Robin Hood Foundation’s Sandy Relief Fund, which provides long-term support to those affected by Hurricane Snady.
In 2016, she partook in building a school in Nicaragua through the nonprofit buildOn. The purpose of this project is to give children the opportunity to become educated in a safe space and to break the cycle of poverty and illiteracy.
In 2017, she raised $500,000 for Hurricane Sandy relief by meeting with an unnamed “Middle Eastern prince” for 15 minutes
Kristen Stewart’s Awards
- BAFTA Rising Star Award in 2010
- British Academy Film Award and a César Award
- She received a Cesar Award, a Milano Film Festival Award, a Young Artist Award, and the BAFTA Rising Star Award.
- She won the National Society of Film Critics, New York Film Critics Circle, and Boston Society of Film Critics Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Clouds of Sils Maria.
- In 2020, she received the Actress of the Decade Award from the Hollywood Critics Association.
Kristen Stewart’s Net Worth
Frequently asked questions about Kristen Stewart
F.A.Q: Is Kristen Stewart married?
No! She is not
F.A.Q: Is Kristen Stewart dating anyone presently?
Yes, she is currently in a relationship with a scriptwriter, Dylan Meyer
F.A.Q: How old is Kristen Stewart?
Kristen is 32 years old
F.A.Q: Why did Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart breakup?
Kristen cheated on Robert in 2012 with the movie director of the movie she was featured in. The title of the movie is Snow White and the Huntsman, and the name of the director is Rupert Sanders.
F.A.Q: What are Kristen Stewart’s top ten movies?
The top ten movies by Kristen Stewart are
Panic Room (2002)
Into The Wild (2007)
The Twilight Series (2008-2012)
Adventure Land (2009)
Still Alice (2014)
Clouds Of Sils Maria (2015)
Certain Women (2016) …
Happiest Season (2020)