This article will provide details about Hollywood actor, Kristen Stewart’s ex-boyfriends and why she broke up with each of them… Feel free to keep reading to find out more
Kristen Stewart is a Hollywood filmmaker and actor. She started as a child actor till she matured into playing adult roles. At age 12, she acted as the daughter of Jodie Foster in the thriller movie, Panic Room which was directed by David Fincher. Kristen has been in the industry for over two decades.
Read more about Kristen’s biography by clicking the link below
Who were Kristen Stewart’s ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends?
- Michael Angarano
- Robert Pattinson
- Rupert Sanders
- Alicia Cargile
- Lynn Gunn
- Stephani Sokolinski
- Stella Maxwell
Kristen Stewart’s dating history
- She dated her Speak co-star Michael Angarano from 2005 to early 2009.
- She dated her Twilight co-star- Robert Pattinson from 2008-to 2012.
- She dated her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders in 2012.
- She dated visual effects producer Alicia Cargile from mid-2013 to fall of 2016.
- She dated Lynn Gunn in October 2015
- She dated Stephani Sokolinski from March 2016 to May 2016.
- She dated New Zealand model, Stella Maxwell from late 2016 to late 2018. From May 2019 to August 2019)
Why did Kristen break up with them?
Kristen either cheated on her partners like in the case of the actor, Robert Pattinson, or does not love to keep a long relationship.
What do you all think?
Frequently asked questions about Kristen Stewart
F.A.Q: Is Kristen Stewart married?
No! She is not
F.A.Q: Is Kristen Stewart dating anyone presently?
Yes, she is currently in a relationship with a scriptwriter.
F.A.Q: Who is Kristen Stewart currently dating?
Kristen is dating screenwriter Dylan Meyer. The relationship started in 2019. In November 2021, she announced that she and Meyer were engaged to be married.
F.A.Q: Kristen Stewart’s Net Worth
F.A.Q: How old is Kristen Stewart?
Kristen is 32 years old
F.A.Q: Why did Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart break up?
Kristen cheated on Robert in 2012 with the movie director of the movie she was featured in. The title of the movie is Snow White and the Huntsman, and the name of the director is Rupert Sanders.
F.A.Q: What are Kristen Stewart’s top ten movies?
In no particular order, the top ten movies by Kristen Stewart are
- Panic Room (2002)
- Into The Wild (2007)
- The Twilight Series (2008-2012)
- Adventure Land (2009)
- Personal Shopper
- Still Alice (2014)
- Clouds Of Sils Maria (2015)
- Certain Women (2016) …
- Happiest Season (2020)
- Spencer (2021)