Watch the video here- https://youtu.be/p58zYx8kFzw
Whether it is 300 or 317 girls; I am really not sure about the number of girls that were kidnaped. Different news media represented the missing girls with various figures ranging from 300 upward. So, I would just stick with over 300 girls for this report on the kidnapped Jangebe girls…
There has been another kidnap in the Northern part of Nigeria. Last week, it was Niger, Minna state. This week the kidnap happened in Zamfara state. Armed bandits on Friday, 27th February, stormed Jangebe Government Girls Secondary School (The name of this school though; odi egwu); a school located within Talatar Mafara Local Government Area of Zamfara, and kidnapped over 300 girls. They were kidnapped at midnight; when all men and women were asleep. They came in Hilux vehicle, motorcycles (popularly called okada), and ammunition.
( I would have advised that all patents should withdraw their students from all Northern schools at the moment. But the truth is that these people are not only attacked in schools, but in their homes and places of business.)
Reacting to this kidnap, the Zamfara Police Commissioner Abutu Yaro said a joint search and rescue operation is underway to rescue the abductees.
While Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, said two helicopters and operatives have been dispatched to rescue the abducted schoolgirls in Jangebe, Zamfara State.
The commissioner of police; Frank Mba, said the rescue operation involves the deployment of both ground and aerial assets (What does that mean please; kindly share via the comment box), aimed at locating and rescuing the students of the Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe, Zamfara State.
While the Inspector-General of Police, M.A. Adamu, has ordered the immediate deployment of two operational surveillance helicopters in Zamfara State. Schools within that area have been close indefinitely. We would update you on any new development…
Meanwhile, there is this rumour going around that the Jangebe girls have been released, but this rumour is far from being truthful, as the girls have not been released.
The Zamfara State Commissioner of Security and Home Affairs, Abubakar Dauran also confirmed with the news men that they have not been released.
Stick around for update.
(Wetin you gain if you no subscribe to our Youtube channel? Kindly subscribe to be the first to get our juicyfied content. View full content @ www.ogefash.com, www.ogefash.reviews. Follow on all social media platforms @ogefash)
Source: Punch, Guardian, BBC
https://ogefash.com/8-years-old-gameplan-child-actor-peyton-madison-pettis-now-over-18-shares-bikini-pictures-view/ #ogefash #ogefashblog #blogofthepeople #gist #No1photobloginnigeria #translationblog #reviews #eventcoverage @ogefash #hollywood #americanmovie #girlsrules #peytonkelly #madisonpettis #gameplan #therock #dwaynejohnson #laurenhasian #danygarcia #rienzidave