To view pictures of the first eleven guys who already made it to the Biggie’s house, feel free to click this link…
Meet the ladies in 2021 BBNaija season 6 edition; here is who is already trending…
The organisers of Big Brother Nigeria are already preparing ahead for the 6th edition of the popular reality television show.
This 6th edition will kick off Today. It is tagged “Shine Ya Eye” edition.
On their Instagram page, they unveiled the first 11 guys that made it to the house, now, they have also unveiled the first 11 ladies (or next 11 housemates) who made it to Biggie’s house.
The girls are really beautiful, and mostly light skinned…
Anyway, these are the first eleven Bbnaija ladies below:
- Angel: She is adorned with eleven tattoos. She says “What you give is what you get.”
- Peace: She has a simple strategy for BBNaija; have fun, stay in the game and win in the end.
- Jackie B: Her strategy is to stay 10 steps ahead of her fellow housemates.
- Tega: She has found the perfect balance between being calm and hot-headed.
- Arin: This boss is a culture curator who believes this platform is tailor made for young people like her to come and thrive.
- Maria: An air hostess turned realtor plans to spice things up by making all the boys fall in love with her.
- Liquorose: She is a content creator. She admits that she can be dramatic without realising it.
- Beatrice: She is one of the models you wont catch fighting for food, man or what rightfully belongs to her.
- Princess: She is a taxi driver. She insists that no one will take advantage of her. She has seen it all in the streets.
- Saskay: She is bringing good content to the table in order to stay in Biggie’s house.
- Nini: A fashion model and an economist who is keen to try out new things. She feels this experience will her face challenge.
So, who is already trending? For the guys, they are all trending honestly. Each housemate has about 40,000 likes and 3-4000 comments on the page they were introduced…
So, who is already trending for the ladies? Maria, Liquorose and Angel.
Catch all the juicy details here @ www.ogefash.reviews
What do y’all think?