- His real name is Sunday Adeyemi.
- He was nicknamed Igboho after his birth in the Town, Ighoho town, Oke-Ogun, Oyo state.
- Sunday was born on Tuesday October 10 ,1972.
- Typical of Tuesday borns, he has a fighting spirit.
- His spirit currently doesn’t fight against peace, but fights for the existence of peace in Ibarapa , Oyo State and the whole of Nigeria.
- He is a Yoruba human right activist. He is seeking to bring about change not really or “only” in the political sector, but in the habitation of the Fulani herdsmen in the Yoruba land. According to him, their habitation has made it difficult for the real indigenes to habit in their territory and leave in peace. He said they are kidnappers and killers.
- He is a successful business man. He has loads of businesses.
- He is highly fortified. He has “agbara,” as in Voodoos, as in charms or better still, powers, which he said he inherited from his family.
- He is deathless, as bullets fired from gun don’t penetrate in him. No forms of death have been able to kill him.
- He campaigned for a Yoruba Nation for peace to reign all over the land because of the kidnaps, killings and injustice by the Fulani’s.
- He is a friend to Shina Peller and other notable figure.
- His children can not be kidnapped in Nigeria because they don’t live in Nigeria.
- He is currently trending because of the 7 days ultimatum he gave to the Fulani killers to leave Oyo State. This ultimatum was given after the gruesome murder of Dr.Aborode and others in the state. According to Sunday; herders, fulanis, Saliu Kadri, the Seriki of Fulani- Alhaji Saliu Abubakadir and their squad are the ones causing mayhem in the state. If you recall, Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, also ordered the herders to leave Ondo forest after the numerous killings that were linked to them.
- He is currently wanted, as the Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde ordered the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu to arrest him. Seyi Makinde believes, Sunday is trying to cause war under the pretence of protecting the Yorubas.
Read more @ www.ogefash.reviews
Follow @ogefash on all social media platform.